Meld je nu aan voor de remote Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging training!
Kosten: € 1715,00 per persoon
NuPoint Unified Messaging provides users with access to a host of highly flexible and customizable applications. These applications allow organizations to easily route calls within the organization and relay, store and retrieve messages. In this course you gain the skills required to install, deploy, configure and maintain the key features available with NuPoint Unified Messaging deployed with MiCollab.
In order to enrol on this course students must complete:
*Mitel Standard Linux (at the latest release)
We also recommend that you have MiVoice Business Core at the latest release as the course is run using this platform.
Current certification for the IP-PBX platform(s) that you will be installing NuPoint UM on is also recommended. There are no configuration exercises on this course for provisioning these platforms.
Upon completion of this class, the student will be able to:
- Describe the NuPoint Unified Messaging system to customers.
- Prepare for the deployment of NuPoint Unified Messaging
- Install the NuPoint Unified Messaging system software in a Virtual or Physical MiCollab environment
- Customize Feature Classes of Service (FCOS) and Limits Classes of Service (LCOS)
- Provision user and special mailboxes
- Configure Voice Mail and System Out-dialling
- Configure Speech Auto Attendant
- Configure Standard and Advanced Unified Messaging
- Configure Call Director
- Perform troubleshooting tasks and routine administration procedures to ensure a healthy system, including running statistical reports.